What Do We Do
- What do we do...
- We provide 1-week intensive English courses in your own school, in a way that supports your teaching.
- We get students speaking English, every day, every lesson for a whole week.
- We break down barriers, stimulate interest, build confidence and transform students' skills and knowledge into practical ability.
- By the end of the week you will see the dramatic difference we can make.
- Why English?
English has become the world’s international language. Cultural exchange and understanding requires us all to become proficient in its use. As the Global Village expands and the World becomes smaller, the importance of communication increases.
- Active Learning
Active learning is generally defined as a method that engages students in the learning process. In short, active learning requires students to do meaningful learning activities and think about what they are doing. We encourage students to engage in activities, such as reading, writing, discussion and problem solving.
- What are the main features of the week?
- 30 hours of intensive English – 6 hours a day for 5 days according to the school timetable
- Delivered by qualified native speakers
- Tried and tested activities
- Materials provided by us designed exclusively for these courses
- What are the benefits for the Students?
- A different learning experience that will inspire them to learn English
- The fun and excitement of working with a native English speaking teacher
- To increase confidence and fluency as they use English intensively throughout the week
- An enthusiasm that will last long after the course has ended
- What are the benefits for the School?
- Highly motivated students who are keen to use English
- A noticeable improvement in student confidence
- None of the stress and challenges provide by visiting an English speaking country
- A week that is intensive, active, effective and affordable
- Happy parents who see the value of investing in their child’s future
- The trainers who visit your school are your contact – no middle people. You contact us and we visit you!
- Summer School
Even during the school holidays, we run English Summer School with interested parties - as a school holiday programme and in preparation for the next school year.
The emphasis is ‘fun’ with outdoor activities, sports, music and dance, movement activities, arts and crafts etc.
A special feature is the "intensive class"- one unit per day dedicated to English in the classroom where the focus is on grammar and vocabulary.
The remaining units are dedicated to English as a communicative and playful subject implemented in combination with leisure activities and as much fun as possible.
Summer school is open for students 10 to 14 years old.
- How do we get started?
- Decide when you would like the course and how many students wish to participate
- Contact us
- We will help you choose the right course and time for the project week
- We will send you a booking confirmation by e-mail and help with any queries and special requests